The Casio Classic Sports Chronograph F-91W-1SDG Men’s Watch represents a retro style that has been tried and tested over decades. A great watch for casual, everyday wear – even when you are washing the car or bathing your dog; changing oil or tightening up a few nuts. Its daily alarm, hourly time signal and auto calendar ensures that you stay spot on time with any job that you pre-scheduled.
The Casio Classic Sports Chronograph F-91W-1SDG Men’s Watch is a digital watch that looks pretty basic from the top. Introduced or the first time in 1991, it is still in production for its high public demand. Simple, reliable and unpretentious, the clean design of the Casio Classic Sports Chronograph F-91W-1SDG Men’s Watch offers features and functions that are equivalent to that of the much higher end field watches but at a price that way down lower than those.
All that went into it:
• Stopwatch: Digital, hence the most accurate of all; the Casio Classic Sports Chronograph F-91W-1SDG Men’s Watch can split time up to 1/100th of a second for 59:59.99 – which is, almost an hour. It can mark net- and lap time.
• Hourly time beep: You can deactivate it if you find it annoying.
• Daily alarm: It rings once a day for 20 seconds.
• Automatic calendar: The watch does not record the year, so you have to manually adjust for leap years. However, February is always counted as 28 days.
• LED backlight: A faint, green LED backlight illuminates the display, which makes the LCD screen highly readable at night.
• Display: The display of the Casio Classic Sports Chronograph F-91W-1SDG Men’s Watch shows the day of the week, the date and the month, along with hour (can be set into a 24-hour format), minutes and seconds. It also shows which half of the day it is (AM/PM) or 24H (24-hour clock); the alarm signal status and the hourly chime status. Switch into stopwatch mode and it will show the minutes, seconds, and hundredths of a second.
• Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month.
• Power source: A single CR2016 3-volt lithium button cell powers the Casio Classic Sports Chronograph F-91W-1SDG Men’s Watch, which will last seven years on an average, with alarm and backlight used on a regular basis.
• Water resistance: A rubber seal between the steel back cover and the case of the Casio Classic Sports Watches imparts the watch a moderately high degree of water resistance fit for urban and light outdoor usage; however, the WR won’t hold if you are using the buttons under water. But they do fit tight enough, which makes the surface tension prevent water from seeping inside if you are caught in a shower.
On the outside:
• Dimension: At 37.5 by 33.5 by 8.5 millimetres, the Casio Watches For Men are pretty lightweight (just 21 grams) and is fitted with a 18mm rubber strap that promises to stay put for a lifetime unless tampered with intentionally.
1 Month Ago, Saturday, October 21, 2017, 07:16:31