Whoever said your wedding is the biggest and most important day of your life was not joking. When you find the right person and you are ready to settle down, you would want everything perfect to the t
on Wednesday, August 9, 2017, 07:10:30, 1 Week Ago, Comments 
Whoever said your wedding is the biggest and most important day of your life was not joking. When you find the right person and you are ready to settle down, you would want everything perfect to the t. No matter what you opt for on your wedding day, make sure to invest in the best destination wedding photographers. And if you live around Orlando, then do not bother settling for anything less than the best Orlando engagement photographers who could give you the moments to be framed that you would cherish for years and years to come.
So, before you call in the best Orlando engagement photographer why not look at the best possible venues where you could do your pre-wedding photoshoot.
- Lake lily: located in Maitland, Orlando, this property is calm and serene and ideal for wedding shoots giving it a rustic fairy tale vibe. And if you are really into the rustic feel there are a couple of really old vintage houses where you could pose for exuding the charm of a bygone era.
- Downtown winter park: ask any Orlando engagement photographer and they would tell you that it is one of their favourite spots for shoots. Everything about this location is simply serene. There is the famous park avenue where through the years couples have posed and their photographers have clicked some of the most gorgeous frames. The romantic rose garden opposite to the park avenue is another favourite among the photographers.
- Lake eola: this is everything that is reminiscent of the bygone days of peace and quiet. Nestled within big beautiful Oak trees and lots of birds who come to visit and lovely little bridges, it offers some idyllic spots in and around the fountain and the beautiful swan boats. Have an interactive session with your destination wedding photographers and they would tell you what a favourite this spot is amongst engaged couples.
- Portofino bay hotel area: yes, this is a touristy spot and yes this is like a little replica of Italy, but the courtyard is superb for taking photos and there are actual vespas that you can sit on and pose away with all your might.
- Rollin’s college: another really popular spot with engaged couples, this boasts of really well maintained Spanish and Mediterranean architecture and the pristine whiteness of the architecture beautifully counteracts with the arm morning sunlight making it a beautiful frame. Moreover, the property is scattered with oaks and alcoves and is situated right next to lake Virginia. This simply adds to the variety that this property has to offer. Plus, the beautiful moss covered wall also makes an aesthetic background.
- Baldwin park: this ranks high on the convenience scoreboard. Located just about three miles from downtown Orlando, it houses two big lakes, miles of serene paths accompanied by tress and trails and is the perfect spot if you are planning on doing a sunset photo shoot.
- Disney’s boardwalk: how could we talk of Orlando and not talk of Disneyworld? Whether you are a kid at heart or simply love to have fun, there are plenty of romantic spots that could serve as the ideal backdrop for your pre-wedding photo shoot. The boardwalk is a tucked away location at Disneyworld, which comes to life near dusk and starts bustling with couples. The street is vintage inspired, being mainly influenced by the 1920s and showcases some of the best charm of old America that you could dream of. It also forms a unique backdrop for your photo shoot.
- Magic kingdom: well if you are going to Disneyworld for a photo shoot, why just stop at boardwalk? Take a turn here and there, and end up in the most magical place in the world: Disney’s magic kingdom. It is nostalgic, makes you reminisce about childhood and it is the happiest place in the world.
There are many beautiful spots around Orlando, talk with your destination wedding photographers https://www.kvphotographyonline.com/ to figure out which spot is best for you as a couple. Take your Orlando Engagement photographers there and click away.